Get Connected: Become a Business Partner
Do you want to help shape the workforce of the future in your field? County vocational-technical school business partners play a critical role in developing career programs and keeping them aligned with current and future industry standards.
Here are some of the ways in which our business partners help our programs:
• Serve as program advisory board members
• Offer internships, apprenticeships and work-based learning opportunities
• Mentor students
• Offer site visits and student tours of facilities
• Serve as guest speakers on specific technical matters
• Participate in technical skill assessments
• Donate equipment and supplies
• Help train career and technical education teachers in new technologies
• Hire graduates and assist in job placements
To learn more about becoming a business partner, click here for a list of contacts at your nearby county vocational-technical school.