Do you want to help shape the workforce of the future in your field? County vocational-technical school business partners play a critical role in developing career programs and keeping them aligned with current and future industry standards.
Here are some of the ways in which our business partners help our programs
- Serve as program advisory board members
- Mentor students
- Serve as guest speakers on specific technical matters
- Donate equipment and supplies
- Hire graduates and assist in job placements
- Offer internships, apprenticeships and work-based learning opportunities
- Offer site visits and student tours of facilities
- Participate in technical skill assessments
- Help train career and technical education teachers in new technologies
To learn more about becoming a business partner, visit our list of contacts at your nearby county vocational-technical.