Want to Help Shape Your Future Workforce?
Do you want to recruit current students or recent graduates for job openings?
County vocational-technical school business partners play a critical role in developing career programs and keeping them aligned with current and future industry standards.
- Join a a program advisory board
- Offer Internships, apprenticeships and work-based learning
- Be a guest speaker
- Host site visits in your facility
- Mentor students
- Train teachers in new technologies
- Hire graduates
- Donate equipment and supplies
- Participate in students’ technical skills assessments
Want to Help Support Career and Technical Education in New Jersey?
The Coalition was created by NJCCVTS and the New Jersey Business & Industry Association to support public policies that expand training for our state’s workforce and create career pathways for high school and adult students.
- Promote quality career and technical education opportunities that prepare students for careers as well as college.
- Engage employers with county vocational-technical schools and students. The key to successful training programs is involvement from real-world local employers.
- Expand CTE schools and programs to prepare more career-focused, job-ready New Jerseyans.
The Coalition has more than 200 members and continues to grow. Members include international corporations with offices in New Jersey, regional employers, and local and family-owned businesses.
For more information:
Read the NJCCVTS/New Jersey Business & Industry Association policy paper, Career and Technical Education: New Jersey’s Pathway to Prosperity.